Forum Discussion

eykxas
Regular Contributor
3 days ago

TC 15.65 same problem again

Hi everyone, 

I'm completely lost and I don't what to do. I tried the new 15.65 version. And again, the same issue appear.

My whole project use custom html tag name from an angular application. And, I don't know why, but since TC 15.58, these tags name are not recognized anymore. Plus, this change the object tree hierarchy.

in TC 15.57 : TC detect the tag name properly. In this capture, my root node is "app-sign-root".

But in TC 15.58+ (from 58 to 65 version) the object tree look like this :

Same project, same preferences, same code, same app, same browser etc... The only thing that has changed is TC itself.

I can't rework the project with the new object hierarchy/tree. What can I do to get the "old" view back, with correct custom tag name detection?

When I reinstall TC 15.57, everything works fine. (so I'm stuck with this version).

3 Replies

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

If you have a working version of TC, then stick to that version. Don't upgrade!

I use TC v15.55, and that works for me.

eykxas
      Regular Contributor

certainly, but I cannot benefit from the improvements and new features... Since 2016, I've always upgrade to newer versions of TC. 

JDR2500
        Occasional Contributor

We should not have to be wary of upgrading versions like this.  It's not even a major release.