Forum Discussion

mcaramto
New Contributor
2 days ago

Test Execution Summary is null

Anyone knows how to fix this issue? Test Execution Summary is showing null and 0 tests after I execute scripts from the Execution Plan. 

But when I export the logs, it is showing properly. 

mcaramto
      New Contributor

thanks for replying. Yes, it's working for new projects. Is there a way this can be fixed for the current project that I have? I don't want to start a new project and move everything over, as my current project is big and very tedious to move over. 

rraghvani
        Champion Level 3

I'm not sure if your configuration files are corrupted. You could create a new project, and then add all your existing files to that new project, but you may have to create the execution plan again.

Or you could investigate to see which files have been corrupted, as the project files are XML based.

delink
    Occasional Contributor

I just updated TC to 15.68.8.7 and I got the same issue now. The Test Execution Summary is empty after the update - even for pre-update test execution that previously displayed the results properly. This definitely looks like a TC bug.

delink
      Occasional Contributor

I just downgraded back to TC 15.61.48.7 and the execution summary is displayed properly again for all executions. Definitely waiting for a fix here instead of creating a new project which is pretty inconvenient.