Forum Discussion

teddy77777
Contributor
15 years ago

Toolbar buttons do not look correct when using wImage

I am using wImage to capture an image of a toolbar button, and then compare it to an image in the stores using regions.compare.
This works for almost all images that contain colors other than black.  When a button with only the color black on it, is captured it gets captured has a solid black square.  It appears that anything that is transparent is converted to black so if the image only contains black then the button is captured has solid black.

I don't see an option to post an attachment which would probably make this clearer.  If you just image capturing the B button for making text Bold in most text editors, this results in a solid black button when I do it.

12 Replies

• Thanks, This problem is fixed in Version 8!

However I can't figure out how I can't get TC to fix my stored regions. I check the update option, my log says the images have been updated, yet when I look at the image it still shows black. 

Is there something I need to do to get the update to work?

Thanks

• Hi Ted,

We failed to reproduce the problem. Could you please send us your project so we can try to check the problem with it? Please reproduce the problem, pack the entire project suite folder and send us the archive via the Contact Support form.