Forum Discussion

loginmm
Contributor
13 years ago

Screen shot is missing for the Object check point after first run

Hi,

I created an Object Check Point and I captured the image of the object, while running image is missing and all the time object check point failing. May I know what are the settings has to change for an Object Check point to keep the image.

4 Replies

• Hi,

Object checkpoints don't deal with images, they work with stored property values of the target objects. Can you clarify your request and describe what you need to do and what you get step by step?
  • Hi,

Now I realized that up to I did not check the Object Properties, Now I will work on those in the Object Check Point and get back to you, if I have any issues.

Thank you for your time.
  • Hi,

While I am creating an Object Check point, I saved the properties but at the time of running object is not identifying and object check point failing. I found the below additional information.

The "WPFControlText" property of the "["WPFObject"]("TextBlock", "", 1)" object holds a value that differs from the "WPFControlText" property of the stored "["WPFObject"]("TextBlock", "", 1)" object.

Current value = "Reset Search Criteria".

Stored value = "Search".

------------------------

The "["WPFObject"]("Run", "Search", 1)" object not found.

How can I change the object properties to pass the object check point.
  • Hi,

Make sure that you address the correct object in your checkpoint. The results you get mean that either a worng object was used, or property values of this object are not the ones you expect. This can be a bug in your application or in your test.