Forum Discussion

vijay6105
Contributor
12 years ago

Object Browser not displayed properly

Hello,

I'm using TC 9.20v, if I click on Object Browser panel I can't see the right side part which give the properties and methods of the selected object. I can only see the left side part which gives the list of applications/processes running in the system.

Is there any option to be checked to get the complete view of the object browser. In my case     I'm viewing only left side part, right side part is not visible.

3 Replies

• I've never seen this happen and I can't see in my testcomplete a way to turn off the properties and methods tabs under the object browser.  Have you tried the "Restore default docking" under View->Desktop to see if that gets everything back?
  • The only other way I've been able to get the Properties and Methods tabs to appear hidden by TestComplete is to move the right separate to the far right and Restore down, that gave the appearance of hidding the tabs, do you see the blue TestComplete Icons to the right of the processes?  If not, or if they are at the far right, try maximizing and moving the right divider back.