Forum Discussion

SmartBear_Suppo
SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
11 years ago

SoapUI Pro Maven plugin now available in maintenance version

Hi guys!

I'm happy to announce that we've now have a maintenance build of the Maven plugin that uses the same version of SoapUI Pro as found here: http://www.soapui.org/Downloads/soapui- ... uilds.html
The Maven plugin will be updated each time we do a fix in the maintenance versions.

To use the plugin you have to use the following values in your pom.xml file:

<plugin>
<groupId>com.smartbear.soapui</groupId>
<artifactId>soapui-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>4.5.2-m-SNAPSHOT</version>

--
Regards

Erik
SmartBear Sweden

7 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    Congratulations !!

Saw some queries in this regard earlier in forum. Hopefully, community start ulitizing it.
    Cheers.
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi again!

We've now released a maintenance version for 4.6.0

Please change version to
    <version>4.6.0-m-SNAPSHOT</version>

--
    Regards

Erik
    SmartBear Sweden
    IBM_-_PA_Suppor
    Occasional Contributor
    I get an error when I try to use the 4.6.0-m-SNAPSHOT version of the maven-soapui-pro-plugin. I tried looking at the repository but I don't see it there either. Where is the version below released?

Here is the error I get :

[tt:1akcl196][ERROR] Plugin eviware:maven-soapui-pro-plugin:4.6.0-m-SNAPSHOT or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for eviware:maven-soapui-pro-plugin:jar:4.6.0-m-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact eviware:maven-soapui-pro-plugin:pom:4.6.0-m-SNAPSHOT in eviwarePluginRepository (http://www.soapui.org/repository/maven2/) -> [Help 1][/tt:1akcl196]
    IBM_-_PA_Suppor
    Occasional Contributor
    Thank you redfish. I didn't see that the repositories had been updated. I will try updating my pom and report back.