Forum Discussion

bgerhards
Occasional Contributor
13 years ago

SoapUI 4.5.1 - Search is Case Sensitive

Hello,

I have confirmed over and over and over that the CTRL + F Search feature, now that it has been added back into SoapUI, is case sensitive rather or not the check box has been checked. I confirmed this on three machines, two which are Windows XP Pro, one that is Windows 7 Pro. Please let me know if a fix will be put in place for this.
  • Same Issue form me using SoapUI 4.5.1 Pro!
    Please fix this annoying bug!
  • Thank for letting us know! It's in our backlog [SOAPUI-4204].

I'll make sure that the product owner sees this.

Regards

Henrik O
    SmartBear Software
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi!

A fix for this (the case sensitivity option being ignored) is available in the latest nightly build, published yesterday. You can download it here - http://www.soapui.org/Downloads/soapui- ... uilds.html

Let us know whether or not this fixes your problems, and if it does we'll make sure to incorporate it in the next release.

Regards,

Arian
    SmartBear Sweden
    SmartBear_Suppo
    Also, I've done some investigation regarding the 'Word wrap' and 'Whole word' options. While I can't get 'Word wrap' to work (in the XML editor and the Groovy editor; it works fine in the Outline editor), 'Whole word' works for me. Does anyone else have issues with the 'Whole word' option?

Regards,

Arian
    SmartBear Sweden
  • It seems the case sensitivity issue has been addressed but the wrap search still doesn't work. This is from Build Date: 20130403-1713.
    SmartBear_Suppo
    A fix for this is available in SoapUI 4.5.2.

Regards,

Arian
    SmartBear Sweden
    bgerhards
    Occasional Contributor
    Sorry for the late reply... I am on 4.6.4 now, great release. it seems everything is working, however, wrap search has been removed. Is this a permanent move or will this be brought back in future updates?