Forum Discussion

groovyguy
Champion Level 1
7 years ago
Solved

Script Assertion Default Size

Is there a way to set the default size for the Script assertion editor window? The default size currently is a very small square which makes it difficult to work on the script. Every time I open a script assertion on a test, when working with multiple tests, I have to resize the script editor window. This resets as well when I have closed and re-opened Ready API. 

Is there a way to set up a default window size and have it applied every time?

• I found a similar feature request that was asking for the same thing and added a comment to it. The feature request can be found here.

I did not want to create a duplicate feature request so I added to that one. I am going to mark this as the solution so we can hopefully get some more voices added. :cathappy:

4 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    I am afraid if that possible. In fact, all the windows are predefined size by default.

Looking at source, it is GroovyScriptAssertionPanel class where default size is set.

I know it is a bit annoying and one has to resize it. And more over, maximize it not available too.
      groovyguy
      Champion Level 1

I'll have to submit that as a feature request then. It'd definitely make my life easier to have a remembered or default script editor size.

nmrao
        Champion Level 3
        Not sure, may be this applies to all assertion. Please share the link on filing feature request.

Not just one life, would help many lifes many times. :)